LimeBikes are here! The dock-free network makes it easier for residents and visitors to explore the city on two wheels. All bikes are GPS and 3G-enabled, making it simple for riders to find, unlock and pick up a nearby vehicle using the iOS or Android smartphone app. When the ride is finished, riders simply follow instructions in the app to end the ride, and responsibly park between the pedestrian-designated sidewalk and the street curb, or at a bike rack.
LimeBike’s rides cost just $1.00, or 50 cents for students, per 30-minute time block. To pay, simply enter your credit card information into your smartphone app for ride credit.
Here’s how it works:
- Find a bike using the LimeBike app on your phone.
- Unlock the bike by scanning the QR code on the bike or through the LimeBike app.
- Ride to your destination.
- Simply push down on the lever on the rear wheel to lock the bike and end your ride.
Dockless Bike Sharing
- Do park at bike racks
- Do park by curbside, away from buildings
- Do park next to bus stops
- Do not park at street corners or bus stops
- Do not block driveways or pedestrian walkways
- Do not put bike on the ground