Administration is responsible for the development and management of human and material resources that support service delivery. Responsibilities include grants management, fiscal/accounting functions, staff recruitment/development, program governance, and internal controls.
- Agency funding is received from federal, state and local sources:
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency
- US Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Department of Energy
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Children & Family Services
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Rockford Township
- Community Foundation of Northern Illinois
The Promise of Community Action
Community Action changes peoples lives, Embodies the spirit of hope, Improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.