Liquor License Application Forms
New License Forms
- Individual Corporate
- Individual Partnership
- Caterer Liquor License
Renewal License Forms
Additional Required Forms for Applications
- Required Attachments [New License Only]
- Application Form Instructions [All Licenses]
- 2017 License Fees [All Licenses]
- Required Attachments [Beer Gardens Only]
- 2017 Liquor Advisory Board Meeting Schedule
- 2017 Liquor Only Special Event Application
Please read the instructions carefully before completing the appropriate form. Fees must be paid at the time the application is received by the City.
You may mail or hand-deliver your completed City of Rockford Liquor License Application form and check for payment of fees to:
Liquor License Application Form
c/o Shelia Alexander
Department of Law
425 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61104
Or avoid the trip to City Hall by:
If the form is e-mailed, payment must be received within 24 hours or the from will be discarded, and will need to be resubmitted.
Need a State of Illinois Liquor Form?