Awnings, Canopies, & Marquees

Awning, Canopy, and Marquee Permits are required whenever awnings, canopies or marquees extend into a City right-of-way. Permits are not issued until clearance is received from the Community Development Department Zoning Section and the Public Works Department including the signing of a letter of agreement with stipulations.