An annual license expiring on April 30.
Video gaming terminals may be allowed in an establishment in conjunction with a valid City of Rockford Liquor License that permits VGTs as a condition of the license. Any liquor license holder seeking to either add video gaming or increase the number of VGTs authorized in their establishment must apply for a modification to their existing liquor license.
- If you are an existing liquor license holder that is currently authorized to have video gaming terminals in your establishment, you must apply for a modification to your existing liquor license to add one additional video gaming terminal during any twelve month period.
- Complete the application titled "Modification to Existing Liquor License- Add One Video Gaming Terminal" below.
- Submit the application and required documents as outlined in the Information-Instruction Sheet to the City of Rockford Department of Law.
- Applications to add one additional terminal are not required to go before the LTAB for consideration; they will go directly to the Code and Regulation Committee.
- Applications are due by 5 pm on the second Friday preceding the Code and Regulation Committee.
- There is no application fee to apply for a modification to an existing liquor license to add one additional terminal.
- If you are an existing liquor license holder without video gaming terminals you must apply for a modification to your liquor license for a new VGT-associated license in order to authorize any video gaming terminals in your establishment.
- Complete the applicable application titled "Application for a Beer Garden, Outdoor Liquor Sales, or Modification to an Existing Liquor License" below.
- Submit the application and required documents as outlined in the Required Attachments sheet to the City of Rockford Department of Law.
- Application to modify an existing liquor license for a VGT-associated license to add gaming at the establishment are required to go before the LTAB for consideration.
- Applications are due by the deadlines set out in the annual LTAB schedule.
- Applicants must pay the regular $870 fee to apply for a new VGT-associated license to authorize video gaming at the establishment.
- If you are applying for a new liquor license with or without video gaming, please see the applicable Liquor documents under the legal tab.
Also see Chapter 3, Article III- Video Gaming Terminals of the City of Rockford Code of Ordinances.
View the Modification to Existing Liquor License Add One Video Gaming Terminal (PDF).
View the Information-Instruction Sheet (PDF)